HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR TIM PREPAID SIM CARD AND KNOW YOUR NUMBER!
You will need to activate your TIM SIM card to know cell phone number. See how easy it is! >> If you are going to use your SIM card in your cell phone, follow these steps:
1. Simply insert the TIM SIM card into the device and then turn it on.
2. You will receive a welcome message requesting confirmation of your DDD (directed dialing distance, area code) where you want to activate your SIM card.
3. As soon as the DDD is confirmed, you will receive a message with your new TIM number (cell phone number)
4. Restart your device/phone by turn the power OFF and ON.
5. To activate your line, type *144# press call button on your cell phone and follow the instructions, you can also call to *144 and follow the instructions.
6. Ready! Your SIM card is activated now.
7. $10 starter airtime credit included to make your calls and use data.
Please Note: The PIN, PIN 2, PUK, and PUK2 are your personal passwords listed on your SIM card. You must memorize or save this card with you.